Tuesday, October 02, 2007

6'2" Circle One Thruster Fish


Size: 6'2" X 21 x 2 1/2"


I have to admit I am a big fan of short wide thin boards for summer waves.


This board sold under the Circle One brand comes from the biggest surfboard factory in Taiwan



Its made in epoxy and polystyrene but really solidly built and heavy for an epoxy as it does not use PVC sandwich construction. On the plus side I am not a fan of PVC in shorter boards as it makes them lifeless. Theis board feels like standard polyester construction. Its supplied with cheap plastic fins in the DFS fins system. But it will accept FCS.


I rode this board for the summer and I really liked it, with an expensive set of FCS H2 fins. It flies in fatter stuff and turns really well. Its also pretty ding proof and there was not one mark after 6 months solid use. definitely a good buy secondhand.


I highly recommend this board at the price, but put some decent fins on it.


Rating: 4/5

No comments: